- Enrollment for workshops is limited to the number of people foreseen for the workshop (minimum and maximum are defined for each workshop).
- Space is reserved on a first-come first-served basis.
- Reservations are not confirmed until a deposit is received. To send your deposit use our Enroll form.
Tuition & Payment
- Pricing is for tuition only and does not include transportation, lodging or food unless otherwise specified
- There are no additional fees.
- Participants will be billed full tuition within and not later than 30 days prior the start of the workshop. We will send you a request to complete the full payment. If you will not complete the payment somebody else will take your place and your deposit will NOT be refunded.
- We accept payments via PAYPAL or bank transfer.
- If The Visual Experience cancels a workshop you will receive a full refund of the amount so far paid (deposit or full tuition).
- If you give up more than 30 days prior to commencement, we retain only your deposit.
- If you give up 30 days or less prior to commencement, we retain the amount you paid for the workshop.
- By filling in our interest form you will be the first to be informed.
- We schedule workshops more flexibly than other programs and if there’s significant demand for a workshop we’ll make it happen.
- Sign up if you’re interested to receive special advance notice when…
- Space becomes available in a sold out workshop.
- Alternate dates for a scheduled workshop are determined.
- Dates for an unscheduled workshop are determined.